- 1 bottle of white wine (we used sauvignon blanc)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 1/2 cup apple cider
- Club soda
- Optional 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey (if you want it sweet)
- 1 medium apple, cubed
- 1 medium orange, cubed
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the white wine, brandy, orange liqueur, and apple cider. This sangria mixture can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for several days.
- In a wine glass, add ice and apple and orange cubes.
- Fill the glass 3/4 full with the sangria mixture.
- Top the remainder of the glass with club soda.
- Add a cinnamon stick for garnish.